We know that life happens and plans change. If you’re unable to make one of our events, our cancelation policy is as follow:
- Any cancelation up to 14 days prior the event will result in a 100% credit toward a future Rootstock Racing event.
- Any cancelation within 14 days of the event but prior to the day-of will result in a 75% credit toward a future Rootstock Racing event.
- We will award no credits for cancelations taking place the day of (or after) the event.
- We will award no credits because of weather, unless an event is canceled.
- If a race is capped and has filled to capacity, your ability to apply your registration to another event is contingent upon that slot being filled by another team.
- If a race is capped but has not filled to capacity at the time of the cancelation, see the uncapped race policy above.
- Rootstock Racing events take place rain or shine. Barring a park canceling on us (which we’ve never had happen!), assume that the race is on. You will hear from us by email and social media with any day-of modifications or gear changes.
- In the event that a race gets canceled because of weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will issue a credit toward a future Rootstock event for all registered participants, for the entry fee less costs incurred by the race organization.